Business Law Attorney: Los Angeles, California
At The Law Office of Peter C. Bronstein in Los Angeles, California, our comprehensive business law practice includes handling matters of:
- Business formation — Starting a business requires meticulous and comprehensive planning. Issues such as entity formation, corporate formality compliance, financial planning, tax implications and potential liabilities must be carefully considered when creating a business. Should one of these areas be overlooked, you could be faced with a host of problems long before your business is even up and running.
- Mergers, acquisitions and other transactions — We guide business owners and directors through every step of the process of acquiring or selling a business, including financing, due diligence and corporate governance.
- Advising and consulting — We help our clients with matters of documentation and compliance to help them make business decisions that are legally sound and strategically beneficial. We can help you run your business in a way that supports your growth and minimizes your risks of litigation.
- Commercial real estate — We understand the importance of acquiring and managing the proper real estate. We assist clients with purchases, sales, commercial leases and related construction law matters.
- Dissolution and transfer — Putting an end to a business is not as simple as hanging a “Closed” sign on the front door. There are legal and financial requirements that must be met to avoid liability and protect your interests.
As former corporate counsel for a major national franchise, attorney Peter Bronstein is a premier resource for matters of franchise law. He has assisted both franchisors and franchisees with the full range of legal challenges that can arise in a franchising arrangement.
Experienced, Hands-On Advocacy
Because we are a small law firm, we provide a level of service and attention that larger law firms cannot match. Business law attorney Peter Bronstein will maintain strong communication with you so you always know the status of your case and your options moving forward. Please contact us at 310-203-2249 to learn more and speak with a lawyer.
Contact Our Firm
1999 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Office: 310-203-2249 / 310-729-4578