California Business Litigation
While very few business owners relish the thought of litigation, responding to or pursuing legal disputes is often a part of doing business. However, it is possible to manage these disputes efficiently and minimize their effects on the overall health of your business.
At The Law Office of Peter C. Bronstein, located in Los Angeles, California, we understand the disruption and expense that can result from business disputes. We help our clients resolve a full range of disagreements, including disputes over:
- Intellectual property — We help businesses protect their brands and trade secrets by aggressively pursuing claims against those who infringe on their intellectual property. We also defend professionals facing false accusations of infringement.
- Contracts — Contracts form the foundation of a business, so it is of the utmost importance that all parties bound by a contract honor its terms. We help our business clients ensure that violations are handled swiftly and appropriately.
- Franchise disputes — As former counsel for a major national franchise, lawyer Peter Bronstein has handled virtually every type of franchise dispute. He knows how to effectively advocate for both franchisors and franchisees.
- Fraud claims — Fraud can be extremely detrimental to a business, as can false allegations of fraud against innocent people. We investigate these claims thoroughly and develop compelling arguments to help our clients succeed.
- Employment and labor issues — We help employers and executives weather disputes surrounding the employee-employer relationship such as wrongful termination, wage and hour claims and claims in Court or with the Labor Board,
- Disputes among partners, shareholders and investors — We protect the overall health of our clients’ businesses while helping them resolve internal disputes.
Experienced, Hands-On Advocacy
Because we are a small law firm, we provide a level of service and attention that larger law firms cannot match. Business law attorney Peter Bronstein will maintain strong communication with you so you always know the status of your case and your options moving forward. Please contact us at (310) 935-1128 to learn more and speak with a lawyer.
For information on how a lawsuit proceeds please see Legal Procedure – The Law Office of Peter C. Bronstein
Call Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation